Associate – London
Sarah is qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales. Sarah has experience in commercial dispute resolution in both countries England/Wales and France. She joined the London office of J&A in 2018. She trained with our office in 2020-2022 before becoming an Associate in November 2022.
She is experienced in the key areas of business law (Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Commercial and Corporate) in the context of both transactional and litigation matters.
- Legal Practice Course – The University of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law – The University of Law
- Master in French Business Law – Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- University Diploma in Applied Languages – Common Law with English specialisation – Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- Bachelor in French Private Law – Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- Summer Institute of International and Comparative Law, Cornell Law School.