EMILIE DE VAUCRESSON
Emilie has developed a recognised expertise in the field of technology, digital and intellectual property law. She assists the firm’s clients with all their legal issues related to IT, digital and data, advises them on the protection and enhancement of intangible assets and assists them in their regulatory compliance (RGPD, Sapin 2). She acts more particularly as a data protection officer (DPO) for several clients.
- MS in International Business Law and Management from ESSEC
- DESS in Computer and Communication Law from the University of Orléans
- Master’s degree in International Private Law from the University of Assas-Paris II
2019, 2020 and 2021 – Trophies of the Palmarès du Droit (Le Monde du Droit) – category of less than 30 lawyers:
- Golden Trophy 2021 in Information Technology Law
- Golden Trophy 2021 in Copyright Law
- Silver Trophy 2020 in Information Technology Law
- Bronze Trophy 2020 in Copyright Law
- Silver Award 2019 in Intellectual Property Law
Industrial Property – Trademarks, Designs & Models – HIGHLY REFERRED
Computer law – HIGHLY REFERRED
Internet law – HIGHLY REFERRED
Personal Data Law – HIGHLY REFERRED
Best Lawyers in Intellectual Property Law and Technology Law for the 2021 and 2022 rankings.