Intellectual Property Law
Our team offers a comprehensive range of intellectual property law services, covering trademarks and domain names, designs and models, copyright, software, databases, patents and related issues of image rights and unfair competition/parasitism.
We advise and litigate for clients in all sectors:
- Implementing strategies to protect intangible assets and innovation, particularly in relation to artificial intelligence (prior art searches, filing formalities, opposition procedures, managing rights portfolios, setting up monitoring systems);
- Drafting and negotiating all contracts relating to intellectual property (licences, assignments, franchises, coexistence agreements, transfer of know-how, R&D, co-ownership agreements, pledges, trusts, NFTs, metaverse, etc.).
- Defending our clients in pre-litigation (infringement seizures), infringement litigation (in particular in collaboration with customs authorities), trademark revocation, software piracy, emergency measures, image rights and cybersquatting.
- Drafting and filing applications for customs action, assistance with customs detentions and product destruction.
- Valuing and auditing portfolios of intellectual property rights.
Finally, having been seconded to our clients’ legal departments, our team has a pragmatic view of the issues at stake, with a resolutely business-oriented approach.