|Fanny assists clients with legal advice on pre litigation and litigation matters, concerning corporate and commercial disputes.
She has been involved in proceedings such as:
– Proceedings before the civil courts of first instance and appeal, recovery and enforcement proceedings, protective proceedings,
– Prevention of business difficulties and insolvency proceedings and corporate litigation (liability and dismissal of executives, GAP involvement)
– Commercial litigation (unfair and parasitic competition, breach of established commercial relationships, contractual and tortious liability, banking litigation, etc.)
- Master 2 General Private Law – Panthéon Assas University
- Master 1 Comparative Law of Contract – University of Oxford
- Joffe & Associés since November 2013